Sunday, April 29, 2012

5 Months!

What a wild 5 Months!

I tell people God intends for us to have more children because Alex is SUCH a good baby! We're truly blessed! He sleeps from 8:30-7:30 and takes two naps and eats 3 times a day. He plays and rolls and semi-crawls. We don't have a crawler yet, but we do have a mobile baby! Last night I was in his room sorting his clothes (Pulling out the 6-9 month stuff!) and he scooted about 3 feet towards me then pulled himself up into my lap! Here are his 5 month pictures.



He usually goes back down after his 7:30 bottle for an hour or so. He was awake but playing in his crib this morning when his monitor started beeping in our room. I went in his room and he had pulled the monitor from the top of the crib rail and this is what I found!

Guess it's time to lower the crib mattress!

No comments:

Post a Comment